OpenGL problems.

Erik de Castro Lopo mle+xorg at mega-nerd.com
Wed Dec 20 13:15:41 PST 2006

Hi all,

I'm trying to run some OpenGL code from Python (http://pyglet.org/)
and I'm getting this error:

  libGL warning: 3D driver claims to not support visual 0x5b
  X Error of failed request:  BadRequest (invalid request code or no such operation)
    Major opcode of failed request:  156 (GLX)
    Minor opcode of failed request:  31 ()
    Serial number of failed request:  32

I'm running "X Window System Version 7.1.1" on an Ubuntu Edgy
ion an Intel 915GM based laptop (Dell Latitude X1).

Anybody know whats going on here?

Cheers,
Erik