Ati Radeon 7200 3D feature is buggy (kernel 2.6.34-rc6, ATI driver 6.13) (Answer TWO: more precise)

Eirik Byrkjeflot Anonsen eirik at opera.com
Tue May 4 08:16:38 PDT 2010

Uwe Bugla <uwe.bugla at gmx.de> writes:

> Am Dienstag, den 04.05.2010, 07:49 +0200 schrieb Michel Dänzer:
>> On Mon, 2010-05-03 at 21:50 +0200, Uwe Bugla wrote:
[...]
>> > Dave's contribution contains a hunk 6 against radeon_object.c which is
>> > pure crap, as radeon_object.c is simply not long enough: 509 lines!
>> >
>> > This is the piece of crap (i. e. hunk 6) which should not be there:
>>
>> [...]
>>
>> The only 'crap' I've seen has been your uttering. If you're trying to
>> make our killfiles, you're doing pretty good.
>
> Huh! What have I done?

You referred to Dave Airlie's patches as "crap" without a sufficiently
strong argument for choosing such harsh words.  (The fact that it didn't
apply cleanly to *your* tree is not sufficient.)

If you choose to phrase your problems as insults against the people who
are trying to help you, they will probably stop talking to you.

eirik