[Clipart] clipart Digest, Vol 43, Issue 17

John Olsen johnny_automatic at mac.com
Thu Oct 25 06:13:21 PDT 2007

Thanks Frederik for putting some work into this.

Excuse my non-geekness, but where would I install this UserScript?
Sadly, I am very GUI dependent and get lost easily when it comes to
code.  I'm a designer, I like pretty pictures.  I assume you
understand that this is why it is not a good solution long-term.
Requiring visitors to the site to install code is not user friendly,
but maybe some clever soul could automate the process.

John Olsen