[CREATE] LGM11 panel proposal: attracting new devs

Nathan Willis nwillis at glyphography.com
Mon Feb 21 09:00:48 PST 2011

I think this topic is important enough (and interesting enough, so far) that
"Documentation of the Future" (meaning all the improve-docs ideas, not just
the write-the-manual-first one) ought to be a panel in its own right, apart
from "attracting new participants" ....

And maybe it ought to be on day one, so we can workshop some of it on days
2+....

It's cool.  LGM's definitely the place where new and unusual FOSS approaches
ought to come out of the woodwork....

Nate

PS: ....

nathan.p.willis