[LGM] Video Recording

ale a at 414c45.net
Fri Dec 15 10:40:08 UTC 2017

Sorry guys, I've been this week abroad and quite disconnected. I'm
trying to reconnect this morning, as you see. ;)

We have some local options indeed, no worries on that. We need to be
more specific with the details, though: a bit more of information to
have a realistic idea of work involved (how many hours recorded, how
many hours edited, streamed or not...). With that details we could ask
to these local options to think in the budget needed in order to get
everything done.

Best, Ale.

ale [414c45.net · wwb.cc · @414c45]