[LGM] LGM 2019 - Funding

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Mon May 6 20:09:55 UTC 2019

Hi

That's all good, one thing, the last point sort of doesn't make sense with
the exact wording, so I propose:

"An image or set of images that uses the Google logo, any other logos, and
communicates a similar statement to the above visually, shall be included
for 3 seconds, at the start of 2 short promotional videos about the 2018
event and the 2019 event, subject to design approval by Google before
publication"