[Libreoffice-qa] LO's spellchecker shows grammar errors/hints in English, though UI is in German?

Robert Großkopf robert at familiegrosskopf.de
Sun Dec 8 10:33:27 PST 2013

Hello Thomas,

> do you really not see this yellow backgrounded message below "Text
> language"?

It could be the color is a combination with the windowmaker you use.
Here the background is in white color.

I have opened your document and see, when the grammatical correction
will come at
« Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X and GNU/Linux (Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora,
Mandriva, Suse, ...). »
"Extra space before the period?"
with a white background directly under "Textlanguage" - the language is
greyed out at this moment.

I see this with a UI German - isn't translated.

I have tested with LO 4.1.3.2 and German langpack under OpenSUSE 12.3
64bit rpm.

Original OpenSUSE LO 4.1.1.2 shows the message with a black background
and, could be, in black color on the same system.

Regards

Robert