[libreoffice-l10n] Re: Workflow between dev, UX and l10n teams

Michael Bauer fios at akerbeltz.org
Tue Jan 27 07:09:08 PST 2015

PS the current setup is not foolproof either as we sometimes get really
bad strings, linguistically bad that is.

If this is such a concern, then why don't we set up a panel of
experiences localizers who are willing to help developers judge if a
change is semantic or cosmetic before we land them on l10n in general?

Michael

Sgrìobh Jan Holesovsky na leanas 27/01/2015 aig 14:16:

--
*Akerbeltz <http://www.faclair.com/>*
Goireasan Gàidhlig air an lìon

*Tha Gàidhlig aig a' choimpiutair agad, siuthad, feuch e!*
Iomadh rud eadar prògraman oifis, brabhsairean, predictive texting,
geamannan is mòran a bharrachd. Tadhail oirnn aig www.iGàidhlig.net
<http://www.iGaidhlig.net/>